Subject: HCCH 2024 General Circular 11 – 28 May
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 19:59:10 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 General Circular 11 – 28 May

The PB is pleased to present the Members with the following information
relating to newly accessible documents and future meetings.

I. Action items / deadlines

Members are requested to keep in mind the following deadlines:

13 June:	 Deadline to designate delegates for the July 2024 meeting
of the SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions
28 June:	 End of the one-month period to approve the final revised
version of Prel. Doc. No 10 of May 2024 on unaccompanied and separated
children
26 September:	 End of the six-month voting period on the admission of
the Kingdom of Bahrain as a Member of the HCCH

II. Upcoming meetings and events

Overview of upcoming meetings and events

All circulars are available on the  <https://www.hcch.net/en/login> Secure
Portal of the HCCH website under “Governance” then “Circulars”.

Date 	Event 	Venue / Format
29 May, 13 June, 26 June and 3 July	 WG 1996 Convention (Country
Profile + Model Form)
(see Focused Circular No 34(24))	 Online via the Teams platform
30 May	 Online Information session for the SC on the 1965 Service, 1970
Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions	 Online via the
Teams platform
4-6 June	 WG on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption
Online via the Teams platform
10-14 June	 Digital Tokens Project: First working meeting	 In person
at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
18-21 June 	Forum on Domestic Violence and the Operation of Article
13(1)(b) of the 1980 Child Abduction Convention
(see Focused Circulars Nos 28(24) and 33(24))	 In person in Sandton,
South Africa
24-28 June	 EG on CBDCs: First working meeting	 In person at the
PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
2-5 July	 SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions
(see Focused Circular No 29(24))	 In person at the Hague Academy
Building
(with the possibility for remote participation)
24-27 September	 Malta V
(see Focused Circular No 21(24))	 In person in Valetta, Malta
4-8 November	 WG on Parentage / Surrogacy	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)

III. Available on the HCCH website

SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions

The following documents are now available:

<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/fb09308d-1148-413e-9306-ade118f65304.pdf>
Draft Agenda – currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 2 of April 2024	 Summary of Responses to the 2022 Service
Questionnaire –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/89ed1fce-ae2b-4b33-b2de-9d6997d742f4.pdf>
French and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3c80850a-56fc-460d-aad3-dd16d65cd1dd.pdf>
Spanish versions
Prel. Doc. No 8 of May 2024	 Revised draft of the Practical Handbook
on the Operation of the Evidence Convention – French version (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6b042aea-e296-4f0a-962a-88596151f540.pdf>
clean /
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcdca411-19d1-4fec-bee3-3116f0aadee0.pdf>
track change)
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fed74b43-4008-43a1-ae50-284ea122a16d.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 11 of May 2024	 Civil or Commercial Matters – currently
available in English only
 <http://assets.hcch.net/docs/6a6f6155-081e-4f02-992b-afcc389258a7.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 14 of May 2024	 Updates to the Guidelines for completing
the Model Form under the 1965 Service Convention – currently available in
English only

The Spanish and French versions of the Draft Agenda, Prel. Docs Nos 11 and
14, and the Spanish version of Prel. Doc. No 8 will be posted to the HCCH
website in due course.

IV. Available on the Secure Portal

The Application of the 1996 Child Protection Convention to Unaccompanied
and Separated Children

The following document is available under “Governance” then “Council on
General Affairs and Policy”:

Prel. Doc. No 10 (final revised version) of May 2024 	 The Application
of the 1996 Child Protection Convention to Unaccompanied and Separated
Children – Updates (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/26be2fad-1c55-4908-b629-0d192e616447.pdf>
track changes version) / (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3f27f844-7069-4efa-9f95-951568cfb127.pdf>
clean version)

Focused Circular No 39(24) of 28 May opened a one-month period during
which Members are invited to approve the revised version of Prel. Doc. No
10 of May 2024. Members are invited to send their written comments,
including any objections, in a separate document by e-mail to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] no later than Friday 28
June 2024 at 5.00 p.m. (CEST). In the absence of any objection, the
document will be taken to be approved.

THE HAGUE, 28 May 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 11e Circulaire générale de la HCCH de 2024 – 28 mai

Le BP a le plaisir de présenter aux Membres les informations suivantes en
ce qui concerne la mise à disposition de nouveaux documents et la
programmation des réunions à venir.

I. Mesures à prendre / dates limites

Les Membres sont priés de garder à l’esprit les dates limites suivantes :

13 juin :	 Date limite pour désigner des délégués à la réunion de
juillet 2024 de la CS sur le fonctionnement pratique des Conventions
Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980
28 juin	 Fin du délai d’un mois pour approuver la version finale révisée
du Doc. prél. No 10 de mai 2024 sur les enfants non accompagnés ou séparés

26 septembre :	 Fin de la période de vote de six mois sur l’admission du
Royaume de Bahreïn en qualité de Membre de la HCCH

II. Réunions et évènements à venir

Aperçu des réunions et évènements à venir

Toutes les circulaires sont disponibles sur le
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/secure-portal> Portail sécurisé du site web de la
HCCH sous les rubriques « Gouvernance » puis « Circulaires ».

Date	 Évènement	 Lieu / Format
29 mai, 13 juin, 26 juin et 3 juillet	 Groupe de travail sur la
Convention de 1996 (Profil d’État + Formulaire modèle)
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 34(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams

30 mai	 Séance d’information en ligne dans le cadre de la CS sur les
Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de
1980	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams
Du 4 au 6 juin	 Groupe de travail sur les aspects financiers de
l’adoption internationale	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams
Du 10 au 14 juin	 Projet sur les jetons numériques : Première
réunion de travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 18 au 21 juin 	Forum sur la violence domestique et le
fonctionnement de l’article 13(1)(b) de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants
de 1980
(voir Circulaires ciblées Nos 28(24) et 33(24))	 En personne à Sandton
(Afrique du Sud)
Du 24 au 28 juin	 Groupe d’experts sur les MNBC : Première réunion
de travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 2 au 5 juillet	 CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965,
Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 29(24))	 En personne dans les locaux de
l’Académie de La Haye
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 24 au 27 septembre	 Malte V
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 21(24))	 En personne à La Valette (Malte)

Du 4 au 8 novembre	 Groupe de travail sur la Filiation / Gestation
pour autrui	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)

III. Disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH

CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la
justice de 1980

Les documents suivants sont désormais disponibles :

<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/fb09308d-1148-413e-9306-ade118f65304.pdf>
Projet d'ordre du jour – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/89ed1fce-ae2b-4b33-b2de-9d6997d742f4.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 2 d’avril 2024	 Synthèse des réponses au Questionnaire
relatif à la notification de 2022 – versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/89ed1fce-ae2b-4b33-b2de-9d6997d742f4.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3c80850a-56fc-460d-aad3-dd16d65cd1dd.pdf>
espagnole
Doc. prél. No 8 de mai 2024	 Version révisée du Manuel pratique sur le
fonctionnement de la Convention Preuves – version française (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6b042aea-e296-4f0a-962a-88596151f540.pdf>
propre /
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcdca411-19d1-4fec-bee3-3116f0aadee0.pdf>
suivi des modifications)
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fed74b43-4008-43a1-ae50-284ea122a16d.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 11 de mai 2024	 Matière civile ou commerciale –
actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6a6f6155-081e-4f02-992b-afcc389258a7.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 14 de mai 2024	 Mises à jour des Lignes directrices pour
remplir la Formule modèle en vertu de la Convention Notification de 1965 –
actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement

Les versions française et espagnole de l’ordre du jour, des Doc. prél. Nos
11 et 14, et la version espagnole du Doc. prél. No 8 seront publiées sur
le site web de la HCCH en temps utile.

IV. Disponible sur le Portail sécurisé

Application de la Convention Protection des enfants de 1996 aux enfants
non accompagnés ou séparés

Le document suivant est disponible sous les rubriques « Gouvernance » puis
« Conseil sur les affaires générales et la politique » :

Doc. prél. No 10 (version révisée) de mai 2024 	 Application de la
Convention Protection des enfants de 1996 aux enfants non accompagnés ou
séparés (actualisation) – Actualisation (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5412a469-83fb-4590-8696-97e33b9b3b13.pdf>
version en mode « suivi des modifications ») / (
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3cef1329-d222-4498-bb5c-bdbf26855080.pdf>
version propre)

La Circulaire ciblée No 39(24) du 28 mai a ouvert une période d’un mois
pendant laquelle les Membres sont invités à approuver la version révisée
du Doc. prél. No 10 de mai 2024. Les Membres sont invités à envoyer leurs
commentaires par écrit, y compris leurs éventuelles objections, dans un
document distinct à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] avant le vendredi 28 juin 2024, à 17 h (heure d’été
d’Europe centrale). En l’absence d’objection, le document sera considéré
comme approuvé.

LA HAYE, le 28 mai 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular General N.° 11  de la HCCH de 2024 - 28 de mayo

La OP se complace en presentar a los Miembros la siguiente información
relativa a nuevos documentos y reuniones futuras.

I. Acciones y fechas límite

Se ruega a los Miembros tener en cuenta las siguientes fechas límite:

13 de junio:	 Fecha límite para designar delegados para la reunión de
julio de 2024 de la CE sobre los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965,
Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980
28 de junio:	 Fin del plazo de un mes para aprobar la revisión
definitiva del Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de mayo de 2024 sobre niños no
acompañados y separados
26 de septiembre:	 Cierre del plazo de votación de seis meses sobre
la admisión del Reino de Bahrein como Miembro de la HCCH

II. Próximas reuniones y eventos

Sinopsis de próximas reuniones y eventos

Todas las circulares están disponibles en el
<https://www.hcch.net/es/login> Portal Seguro del sitio web de la HCCH en
“Gobernanza” y luego “Circulares”.

Fecha 	Evento 	Lugar / Formato
29 de mayo, 13 de junio, 26 de junio y 3 de julio	 GT sobre el
Convenio de 1996 (Perfil del País + Formulario Modelo)
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 34(24))	 En línea a través de la
plataforma Teams
30 de mayo	 Sesión de información en línea para la CE de los
Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la
Justicia de 1980	 En línea a través de la plataforma Teams
4-6 de junio	 GT sobre los Aspectos Económicos de la Adopción
Internacional	 En línea a través de la plataforma Teams
10-14 de junio	 Proyecto sobre Tókenes: Primera reunión de trabajo
En persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
18-21 de junio 	Foro sobre Violencia Doméstica y Funcionamiento del
Artículo 13(1)(b) del Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980
(Véanse las Circulares Específicas N.º 28(24) y 33(24))	 En persona en
Sandton (Sudáfrica)
24-28 de junio	 GE sobre CBDC: Primera reunión de trabajo	 En
persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
2-5 de julio	 Comisión Especial: Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 29(24))	 En persona en el edificio
de la Academia de La Haya (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)

24-27 de septiembre	 Malta V
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 21(24))	 En persona en La Valetta
(Malta)
4-8 de noviembre	 GT sobre Filiación y Gestación por Sustitución
En persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)

III. Disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH

Comisión Especial: Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970
y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

Ya están disponibles los siguientes documentos:

<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/fb09308d-1148-413e-9306-ade118f65304.pdf>
Draft Agenda – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
 <http://assets.hcch.net/docs/3c80850a-56fc-460d-aad3-dd16d65cd1dd.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 2 de abril de 2024	 Resumen de respuestas al
cuestionario de 2022 relativo al Convenio sobre Notificaciones – Versiones
en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/89ed1fce-ae2b-4b33-b2de-9d6997d742f4.pdf>
francés y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3c80850a-56fc-460d-aad3-dd16d65cd1dd.pdf>
español
Prel. Doc. No 8 of May 2024	 Revised draft of the Practical Handbook
on the Operation of the Evidence Convention – En francés (versión
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6b042aea-e296-4f0a-962a-88596151f540.pdf>
limpia y con
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcdca411-19d1-4fec-bee3-3116f0aadee0.pdf>
control de cambios)
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fed74b43-4008-43a1-ae50-284ea122a16d.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 11 of May 2024	 Civil or Commercial Matters – disponible,
de momento, solo en inglés
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6a6f6155-081e-4f02-992b-afcc389258a7.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 14 of May 2024	 Updates to the Guidelines for completing
the Model Form under the 1965 Service Convention – disponible, de momento,
solo en inglés

Las versiones en francés y español del Proyecto de Agenda y los Documentos
Preliminares N.º 11 y 14 se publicarán en el sitio web de la HCCH
próximamente.

IV. Disponibles en el Portal Seguro de la HCCH

Aplicación del Convenio sobre Protección de Niños de 1996 a los niños no
acompañados y separados

El siguiente documento está disponible en “Gobernanza” y luego “Consejo de
Asuntos Generales y Política”:

Prel. Doc. No 10 (final revised version) of May 2024 	 The Application
of the 1996 Child Protection Convention to Unaccompanied and Separated
Children – Updates (versión con control
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/26be2fad-1c55-4908-b629-0d192e616447.pdf>
de cambios) / (versión limpia
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/3f27f844-7069-4efa-9f95-951568cfb127.pdf> )

Por medio de la Circular Específica N.º 39(24) se abrió un período de un
mes durante el cual se invita a los Miembros a aprobar la versión revisada
del Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de mayo de 2024. Se invita a los Miembros a enviar
los comentarios y objeciones que puedan tener, en un nuevo documento Word,
a la dirección  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La
fecha límite para ello es viernes 28 de junio de 2024 a las 17:00 (hora de
verano de Europa Central). De no haber objeciones, el documento se
considerará aprobado.

LA HAYA, 28 de mayo de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros